Date(s): Feb. 26 - Mar. 25
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm (Wednesdays)
Mindfulness Lab – Online
This FREE online class is an introduction to creating and incorporating an effective and ongoing mindfulness practice in all aspects of your life. This 5-week (1 hour each week) class is appropriate for beginners as well as anyone who wants to refresh the fundamentals of their practice.
The course will explore:
- Understanding what mindfulness is and what benefits may arise from the practice
- Utilizing a variety of mindfulness practices in everyday life
- Developing a healthier relationship with your thoughts
- Developing more balance with your emotions
- Becoming more aware of your body and its intelligence
- Moving from unskillful reactions to skillful responses
- and more
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Space is limited. Register for this class only if you can commit to all 5 classes and a daily meditation practice – which is the only way you will derive the benefits of this class. This class will meet online on Wednesdays at 5pm (PST) starting on February 26. You will be sent online instructions prior to class.
If this day and time doesn’t work for you, go here to put in your day and time preference for a future class.
Teacher: Megan Heiser is a graduate of InsightLA’s Facilitator Training program and her practice originates from the Zen tradition where she learned from her father. Today, she teaches the principals of Mindfulness and compassion for the self and others in order to live a more awake and joyful life. She is dedicated to offering a practice of care and kind attention to mind, body and heart to help ease the stresses of our busy lives.
We're sorry. This class is fully booked. Click here for the Waiting List